Monday, November 9, 2015

110915 - DIY Tassle Garland

I actually got this idea from HGTV: http://www.hgtv.com/design/make-and-celebrate/entertaining/make-your-own-tissue-paper-tassel-garland
I'm sure this is something everyone and their mothers have already seen since it has been re-pinned a gajillion times, but I wanted to test it out myself to see how easy/do-able it was. Well, I can tell you, this is one of the easiest DIY party decorations you can possibly do! The best part of it is that one tissue paper will produce 4 tassles!

I only changed it up a bit by using electrical tape instead of a hot glue gun. If you have washi tape, that would be an awesome possum alternative as well since it serves the same purpose and adds a touch of cuteness.

Time: 30 minutes
Difficulty: Medium (try not to rip the tissue!)
Cost: $3

Ingredients:
x1 Tissue Paper (For wrapping, not snot)
x1 Washi Tape or Hot Glue Gun
x1 Twine / String

Instructions:
http://www.linenlaceandlove.com/2012/06/diy-confetti-system-inspired-tissue.html

No comments:

Post a Comment